Throughout her career, Claire has focused on driving customer-led growth by inspiring change and ensuring a tangible link to measurable business improvement.
With a background in psychology and systemic management, Claire has over 20 years’ experience helping organizations distil a set of focused priorities. She guides companies to bring together customer, employee, and partner perspectives and enrich them with financial, operational, and behavioral data. As both a consultant and CX practitioner across a range of industries, Claire has enabled leading companies to empower accountability for improvement, motivate changes in individual action, and predict and monitor business impact.
A regular speaker at conferences globally, Claire has become well known for her pragmatic and engaging twist on experience management. In recent years, Claire has turned her focus to innovation in CX and BI, using technology, AI and behavioral economics to drive ownership and management of risk out to the people who can make a difference.
Claire is based just outside London in Kent – enjoys a good walk with the dog, particularly if there is a cozy pub with a roaring fire at the end of it.
Andrew CarrickHealthChief Customer Success Officer | Automic Group
- Co-creating the desert gardenUniversity of Sheffield
Professor Tony Ryan OBE is The Professor of Physical Chemistry at the University of Sheffield and the founding Director of...
- Welcome to the Customer Economy. Are you ready for the C-change?Customer Catalyst Team / MD | Strand Communications
- Customer Advocacy - the ultimate trust factor in the Customer EconomyDirector of Customer Advocacy Strategy | ServiceNow
A customer advocacy professional with over 20 years’ experience in this field.
Helen BiertonDigitalChief Banking Officer | Starling Bank
- Be my guest! How to create a customer-led cultureFounder | Ritz-Carlton
A legend and leader in the hotel world, Horst Schulze's teachings and vision have reshaped the concepts of service...
- How Cisco puts customers at the heart of its growth strategyGlobal Head of Customer Advocacy | Cisco
Cristina joined Cisco 5 years ago to lead Customer Advocacy in EMEAR. She began her career at Hewlett Packard and...
- How to digitally transform your business to create wow-factor customer experiencesFounder and Managing Director | The Customer Lab
Mike Kendall is a recognized global customer experience, design, and innovation expert, coach, author, and speaker. He led world-class...
- Virgin Media - A DNA of Customer ExperienceDirector of Customer Experience | Virgin Media
Strategic thinker focused on putting customers at the heart of Virgin Media and serving them better in a digital world...
James HydeTechnologyCEO | James & James
Johnny CastrupCo-creationDigital Product Director, Head of LEGO Ideas | LEGO
Julie-Ann HainesCultureCEO | Principality Building Society
Nicole DingleyAdvocacyVP Marketing & Customer Advocacy | Wiley
- NPS is dead! How to truly listen to your customers for customer-led growthFounder | OCX Cognition
Richard Owen has a singular professional focus: Delivering financial value through CX. He co-founded OCX Cognition to combine technology...
Pat PhelanSuccessCCO | GoCardless
Stanford SwintonGrowthVice President Of Global Care and Customer Experience | Deliveroo
- How customer health can inform the performance of your investmentInvestor | Crane Ventures
Investor and former software executive, with particular experience building & leading startups and business units that drive net revenue retention...
- How integrated technologies and data are driving an Advanced view of the customerDirector of Customer and Product Marketing | Advanced Software
An experienced marketing and business leader with a strong track record in delivering tangible success. I combine the exploitation of...
- Throwing light on co-creation; Signify's journey with supermarket giant Albert HeijnHead of Co-creation & People Insight | Signify
Signify, formerly PHILIPS Lighting, is a world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things...
Toby Chapman-DaweConference Host and MCMD | Strand Communications
- Welcome to the Customer Economy. Are you ready for the C-change?Founder & Co-Author of The Customer Catalyst
I have over 25 years' experience as a strategic B2B and B2C customer champion, both in-house and as...