Emma Roffey is Cisco’s VP Marketing for EMEAR. Emma has been with Cisco for over 15 years and has always been in the IT industry, starting her career in IT Publishing. Emma left publishing in 2000 having won IT Publisher of the Year for the launch of the weekly newspaper IT Week. Emma is known for her creativity, energy and passion for analysing great leaders. Her personal mantra is fit body, fit mind. Emma is married with two daughters and at the weekend you will find her cycling across the countryside come rain or shine.
Andrew CarrickHealthChief Customer Success Officer | Automic Group
- Co-creating the desert gardenUniversity of Sheffield
Professor Tony Ryan OBE is The Professor of Physical Chemistry at the University of Sheffield and the founding Director of...
- Welcome to the Customer Economy. Are you ready for the C-change?Customer Catalyst Team / MD | Strand Communications
- Customer Advocacy - the ultimate trust factor in the Customer EconomyDirector of Customer Advocacy Strategy | ServiceNow
A customer advocacy professional with over 20 years’ experience in this field.
Helen BiertonDigitalChief Banking Officer | Starling Bank
- Be my guest! How to create a customer-led cultureFounder | Ritz-Carlton
A legend and leader in the hotel world, Horst Schulze's teachings and vision have reshaped the concepts of service...
- How Cisco puts customers at the heart of its growth strategyGlobal Head of Customer Advocacy | Cisco
Cristina joined Cisco 5 years ago to lead Customer Advocacy in EMEAR. She began her career at Hewlett Packard and...
- How to digitally transform your business to create wow-factor customer experiencesFounder and Managing Director | The Customer Lab
Mike Kendall is a recognized global customer experience, design, and innovation expert, coach, author, and speaker. He led world-class...
- Virgin Media - A DNA of Customer ExperienceDirector of Customer Experience | Virgin Media
Strategic thinker focused on putting customers at the heart of Virgin Media and serving them better in a digital world...
- Virgin Media - A DNA of Customer ExperienceFounder | Sporton Consulting
Throughout her career, Claire has focused on driving customer-led growth by inspiring change and ensuring a tangible link to...
James HydeTechnologyCEO | James & James
Johnny CastrupCo-creationDigital Product Director, Head of LEGO Ideas | LEGO
Julie-Ann HainesCultureCEO | Principality Building Society
Nicole DingleyAdvocacyVP Marketing & Customer Advocacy | Wiley
- NPS is dead! How to truly listen to your customers for customer-led growthFounder | OCX Cognition
Richard Owen has a singular professional focus: Delivering financial value through CX. He co-founded OCX Cognition to combine technology...
Pat PhelanSuccessCCO | GoCardless
Stanford SwintonGrowthVice President Of Global Care and Customer Experience | Deliveroo
- How customer health can inform the performance of your investmentInvestor | Crane Ventures
Investor and former software executive, with particular experience building & leading startups and business units that drive net revenue retention...
- How integrated technologies and data are driving an Advanced view of the customerDirector of Customer and Product Marketing | Advanced Software
An experienced marketing and business leader with a strong track record in delivering tangible success. I combine the exploitation of...
- Throwing light on co-creation; Signify's journey with supermarket giant Albert HeijnHead of Co-creation & People Insight | Signify
Signify, formerly PHILIPS Lighting, is a world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things...
Toby Chapman-DaweConference Host and MCMD | Strand Communications
- Welcome to the Customer Economy. Are you ready for the C-change?Founder & Co-Author of The Customer Catalyst
I have over 25 years' experience as a strategic B2B and B2C customer champion, both in-house and as...